jueves, 1 de junio de 2023

 Contries I would like 


I have always dreamed of leaving Chile.

First I wanted to go to Japan, then South Korea, then Taiwan and China, but in recent years I have dreamed of going to Thailand.

With my cousin we are fans of the lakorn (Thai series) and is one of the reasons why we want to go, plus the actors walk quietly through the streets and in my case I am interested in how beautiful is its biodiversity and abundant in the same way.

We plan to travel within the next few years, but we still need money. The plan we have is to go to Thailand for a month and from there travel to Japan or South Korea for a few weeks.

Some places we want to visit in Thailand are Bangkok, Chiang mai, Lop Buri, Phuket and Phayao.



And in the case of Japan we want to go to Tokyo, Fukushima, Shizuoka, Kyoto and Osaka.a few weeks.


And in the case of South Korea, we want to go, but with my cousin at the moment we are in a love-hate relationship with the Kpop industry, because of the mistreatment of artists and over exploitation, among other things. So, we are discarding that destination.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 My possible last blog? This semester I started this blog, which I really enjoyed and got to know things about my classmates and remember ot...