jueves, 13 de abril de 2023

   My Favorite Photos  


Today, changing a little bit the anime theme, I will share with you some of my favorite pictures, I was planning to share with you only 2 pictures, but I couldn't avoid showing you all my beautiful dogs, except max, I have never been able to take a picture of him that doesn't come out blurry. 



In the photo N°1, there is bobby (stray dog that was adopted) and the father of the children in the photo 3 and 4, in the next photo (N°2) there is Kirara, mother of the little ones and a very angry dog, but an animal love, and in the photo N°3 there is the girl Akira, a very affectionate dog, but only when she wants, she is a very good archer and loves to play catch the bottle in the air, in the last picture are Eri (the smallest) and Kurama, they both love to be together, they play day and night, they love to get into the water.


In the second collage appears at the top the boy (and old) Cachupin, is the dog that I have had more years has been with me most of my adolescence, I can say that has been my emotional support much of my life, the boxer in the same photo is Ahome, is also adopted dog, is a very quiet and affectionate dog, but very sickly for his breed. In the photo below are the most guardians of my grandmother's house, the black one is Matte and the brown one is Tolin, Matte is a very fast runner in two jumps runs all over my grandmother's land and Tolin is a grumpy old man, he spends the day doing grr grr grr grr.

2 comentarios:

  1. that´s its very sugar to me now i have diabetes, all are very cute.

    ResponderEliminar

 My possible last blog? This semester I started this blog, which I really enjoyed and got to know things about my classmates and remember ot...