jueves, 6 de abril de 2023

 

     My Hobby      

Well, the truth is that throughout my life I haven't had so many hobbies, I've never been interested in making music, exercising or writing, the only two hobbies I've had in my life have been reading (both books and manga) or watching different types of series (normal series, anime, cartoons, kdramas, Thai series, doramas [jpn]) and movies (I really enjoy anime movies and lately marvel movies).

I started watching anime when I was 6 or 7 years old, without knowing what anime really was, but since then I didn't stop to enter more in the world of anime, when I was between 14 or 15 years old I started to watch more mature series, different movies and even started to read manga.

During the pandemic period I found a taste for reading books about fantasy, romantics, folklore or native legends.

Now that I started the fall 2023 semester of classes, I haven't had time to read books because it demands too much time that I haven't been able to give it, but I have been able to read short manga or manga that are on air, as well as series or anime.

The truth is that doing these things gives me a lot of joy, I really enjoy the quality of drawing / animation or the ability to act of some people, to transmit so really the feelings through the screen.

Now I do look forward to a film from director Makoto Shinkai (known for films such as Five Centimeters Per Second, The Garden of Words, Your Name, Tenki no ko, Journey to Agartha), his new film "Suzume" will be released this year. It will be in theaters on April 13.

  •  Here is the trailer, in case you are interested. 😀 


3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cata! The anime are very entertaining, but I have never finished watch a complete anime series ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I actually learnt lots of Spanish reading the Dragonball manga. I am a big fan of Goku when he was young.

    ResponderEliminar

 My possible last blog? This semester I started this blog, which I really enjoyed and got to know things about my classmates and remember ot...