jueves, 30 de marzo de 2023

Well I'm also going to talk about a song that I've been listening to a lot lately, that I like a lot for its rhythm and lyrics, because I think it's special and says a lot.

The song is called SHOCK! by Ayase, I heard it for the first time when the Buddy Daddies anime came out, an anime that is still on the air. 

I listen to it from time to time, that is, when it appears on my music playlist shuffle and on Fridays because Buddy Daddies episodes are uploaded.


Most of my music is diverse, as I listen to a bit of urban music, folkloric or Chilean singers like camila or dennise, but I have especially separate playlists of anime or J-Rock or j-Pop songs, plus K-P
op. 

Most of my music is Asian, I even listen to Thai and Chinese songs and sometimes some songs from the Philippines.

2 comentarios:

  1. What can I say? Japanese pop is really good thing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don´t even know the series let alone this anime. I´try to check it out.

    ResponderEliminar

 My possible last blog? This semester I started this blog, which I really enjoyed and got to know things about my classmates and remember ot...