jueves, 22 de junio de 2023

 A place I like in Santiago

A few years ago with my cousin we discovered that in Patronato there are a lot of Korean supermarkets and restaurants, there is even a route of all the ones you can go to and find. 


(Antonia López de Bello 297, Recoleta, Región Metropolitana)

The last time I went was many months ago, I haven't had time to get away and go sightseeing, college has been heavy.

Sometimes I go alone or with my aunt, cousin or my mother, we go to the clothing stores, then we go to eat and sometimes we go to buy some sweets or products to the supermarkets in that area.

The meals are not so expensive, but sometimes the ramen is too expensive if you think it is one of the cheapest meals in Korea or Japan, sometimes they are between 15,000 pesos or 18,000 pesos but there are much cheaper meals between 7,000 to 10,000 and they are very hearty. 

The products are also accessible, some are more expensive than others, but as my mom says, everything has gone up in price, so they have also raised their prices a little but not exaggeratedly, well that was the last time I went, I don't know how it is now. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 My possible last blog? This semester I started this blog, which I really enjoyed and got to know things about my classmates and remember ot...